Students who are involved and interested in a technologically complex world can study under the guidance of faculty who have specialized professionally in:
- The history of the development of technology in all of its forms, including medicine, science, and the media.
- The interaction between technology, society and the environment.
- The interaction of the law with technology and culture.
Students can use the full resources of the university to pursue studies in technology while majoring in history.
- Dual Majors available
- Minor in history or legal studies
- Clubs and Societies including Phi Alpha Theta National Honors Society
Students also have all the advantages of a traditional university through participation with Rutgers in the federated department.
For additional information on careers with an undergraduate degree in history click on the link to Careers for History Majors